RE: [NetEpic ML] Yet more marines

From: <nils.saugen_at_...>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 13:43:01 +0200

Hi,

Here's somthing I stumbeled across a while back, Can't remeber where!

Different types of robots!!!

Troop Move Save CAF Weapons Range Attack Dice Roll to Hit
Save Modifer Notes
Conqueror Robot 10cm 5+ +2 Heavy Bolter 75cm 1 5+
0 Special
Crusader Robot 20cm 5+ +2 Las-Cannon 75cm 1 5+
-2 Special
Colossus Robot 10cm 4+ +2 Melta Gun 25cm 1 3+
-2 Special
Cataphract Robot10cm 4+ +1 Las-Cannon 75cm 1 5+
-2 Special
Castellan Robot15cm 5+ +5 Heavy Bolter 75cm
1 5+ 0 Special

Nils