RE: [NetEpic ML] Off Topic

From: Weasel Fierce <septimus__at_...>
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2000 09:49:08 GMT

>I am, 1st or 2nd edition? BTW, have you figured out the point cost system
>in
>the 2nd edition? Blood Berets, for example, are clearly superior to Hussars
>yet both cost 21pts.
>
>Could you send me the Marine stuff, I'd love to see it.

2nd edition preferably, since I have never played the first.

The point system is strange. Have you taken into consideration that Bauhaus
has better weapons (more accurate) and that hussars carry pistols as well?

Sure...will do sunday. It is very unfinished but a starting point.

Das weasel

(Do anyone know what a weasel is called in german????)