Re: various questions

From: <ramospeter_at_...>
Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2000 14:55:25 -0000

Hi!

-- In netepic_at_egroups.com, "Stefano Andreoni" <ltremari_at_l...> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Chaos:
>
> 1) are slanneshi scout titans/knights demon engines?

Ah, a good question. I would rule yes, so they may not receive the
benefit of chaos cards, but do get the benefits related with chaos
being ahead. Note however this does not mean that chaos titans
(warhound scouts or others) are all demon engines too. They are not.
With the exception of titans dedicated to a chaos power like the
banelord or the chaos titans from the CJ articles. these WOULD be
classified as demon engines and receive the bonuses accordingly.

> Tyranids:
>
> 2) What is the correct "open" number for mychetic spore? The Epic
rulebook
> state 2+ ( a failure destroy the spore and its passengers), or 3+
as I have
> seen in the net epic codex?

Typo, it should be 2+ for opening the pod.

> General:
>
> 3) Are titan battle groups still avaibles for each race in net epic?
> In any case do you still consider correct that a BTG gives a hull
for free,
> for game balance?

In the new revised edition of netepic, battlegroups are no longer
available as a core rule, it is strictly option since their may be
game balance issues at stake.

Peter