Re: [NetEpic ML] Army Cards

From: peter ramos <ramospeter_at_...>
Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2000 13:16:51 EDT

Hi!

In the first couple of pages of the core rulebook under army construction it
states that you can add a maximum of 5 support cards to one company card. In
addition you may add one special card per company card.

Note some armies like chaos vary from this rule and have a minimum amount of
support cards per company cards, such exceptions are listed in the
corresponding army book.

Peter

>From: 100kheretics_at_...
>To: netepic_at_egroups.com