Re: [NetEpic ML] Fanatic Press and their future releases

From: Tzeentch <tzeentch666_at_...>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 12:01:12 -0700

From: "peter ramos" <ramospeter_at_...>
> By the way Ken didn't you mention something about them releasing some AT
> material?

I asked him and he said the "Adeptus Titanicus 2" was actually an big
article that will add detail back into the War Engine rules for E40K :) He
says hes proud of AT but doesn't want to write anything for it anymore ;)

> P.S. Ken as soon as I get hooked up at home I will contact you to get
things
> going for the webpage.

K. I need the NE4.0 rules and the page can go online (minus the articles
from Incoming being cut out and placed in the right sections).

Kenneth
"On two occasions I have been asked, 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the
machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able to
apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a
question."
 -- Charles Babbage