[LPT] Epic Game Box for Cyberboard

From: DSIT-EG <BRUNTZ>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 09:50:31 +0200

Salut � tous,

I'm still working on a project of Epic game box for Cyberboard.

Until now, Eldars of Biel-Tan and Ultramarines are almost ready and I've
began to work on Chaos, Tyranid, Squat and Ork units.
My main problem concerns the vehicles. As Epic is a very visual game I
didn't want to represent vehicles by simple counters and I've scanned
several pictures from the W40k battle reports to be able to field rhinos,
land raiders, falcons and other stuff. Now I need to be helped as I can't
draw the other Epic vehicles (I not a good drawer, unfortunately). I was
wondering if someone on the list thinks he could help on this...
If one (or several) of you is able and interesting in drawing these vehicles
in the Cyberboard editor, please contact me at francois.bruntz_at_... .

You can see the first version of the Epic game box on La Crois�e des Jeux,
my French site for the PbEM, check the section Cyberboard then Epic...

        La Crois�e des Jeux : http://perso.wanadoo.fr/bruntz/croisee

Fran�ois Bruntz
The La�tus Prime Tribune
Epic 40k, NetEpic, Space Marine/Titan Legion, Epic Escarmouches
http://www.geocities.com/fbruntz