Re: [NetEpic ML] Ursk II

From: sarah-warren <sarah-warren_at_...>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 22:37:45 +0100

Sounds good to me so far.....

Militarily speaking the attacker should have a 3 to 1 advantage over the
defender if they are in any way dug in, may be atleast a third more for the
Orks, infantry die fast against fortifications!

What about air power? Is there a limit and if so in whose favour, air
strikes are a foot sloggers friend when faced by bunkers.

For reinforcements/battle field casualties, how about 50% of the total
casualties for the engagement automatically return, FNG's arriving, and dice
for the rest 1,2,3,4 they were only wounded and return, 5 & 6 and its off to
the happy hunting ground for their soles?
This would be done per base and vehicle, so you could end up with under
strength units to think about in the battles to come.

If you require to increase the forces above the level of the first battle
you could always request and redeploy your assets, success breads reward!

Warren