Imperator Templates Unreadable

From: Gavan Pearce <gavan_at_...>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 04:13:28 -0000

The "neimpdt.jpeg" (Imperator Damage Table) and "neimptemp.jpeg" (Hit
Location Template) file templates available from the EpicCentre,
Downloads, Templates page are unreadable.

The writing on the "neimpdt.jpeg" is just a blur and unreadable, it
cannot be used, the other file "neimptemp.jpeg" is not to bad and can
be read or worked out.

I was wondering if anyone had a better copy of the "neimpdt.jpeg"
file or if anyone had gone to the trouble of writing it out again.

I am new to the NetEpic rules but I have played Epic before.

Thanks