Re: [NetEpic ML] Any news?

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2000 10:03:53 -0400

Hi!

Sorry, thats mostly my fault I long ago made the pertinent changes with your
help as well as Darius and Ed. Since I have moved everything has been put on
hold. I am now begining to get everything ready again.

Let me relook at it to make sure everything that needs to be changed is
changed.

If all goes well the slann list as well as all new updated net epic files
will be placed on the vault for general inspection.

Sorry for the delay.

Peter