Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: Brief history summary

From: <deaconblue3_at_...>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 19:27:14 -0400

In fact I think that we do agree. :)
According to the fluff we know that the Imperium gathers countless
worlds, in this situation an incredibly slow development is equal to
stagnant. Despite huge resources the Imperium doesn't have a normal
development, this is an almost stagnant situation. :)

Fran�ois Bruntz

--->By Jove, I do believe you have something there. Considering the
scope of what we're on about, it may just be that the time frame for a
significant impact to be seen or felt, is so stretched as to make it seem
as if things are stagnant. Ok, so we're all right, and nobody is wrong.
Wonder how that happened? 8)

Josh R
Minister for General Mayhem
"Don't let the bastards grind you down." Gen. Joseph Stilwell