Slann moral

From: <nils.saugen_at_...>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 10:42:54 +0200

Hi,

I've had some concerns regarding the Slann imunity to terror tests. So I
would suggest a slight change. Many of the Chaos terror powers are
accompanied by a penalty to the moral test. So I suggest that the Slann is
immune to this penalty, but not to the actual test.

For instance Fulgrims "take-over" power is done with a -2 penalty. So a
space marine untit would have an effective morale score of 4+ for this test,
where as a slann unit would still have 2+ save.

This will still maintain Slanns recilience to terrortest, while still
allowing chaos(and others) a slight chance of actually using it's power!!!!

Nils