Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: 4.0 questions?

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 18:26:27 -0400

Hi!

The correction now states that you can take two straight activations meaning
you can move a unit with an order then try to move another unit without an
order thats close to a warlock, these are two separate activations, also I
included the statement that the eldar player may not use the warlock power
to place an order that would permit a unit to act in a segment of the turn
that has gone by or "passed".