Re: [NetEpic ML] Corrections

From: hellreich <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 20:17:50 -0400

Well, it really don't matter. I'd like to have them, as this will give you a chance to field some Necron Infantry that in a since would be like Veterans, increased save and better chance to hit. The rules I sent don't allow you to use the old Scarabs with the Gravguard upgrades to keep from cheese. By the way did you receive the edited rules in your email, All you need to do is reword the immunity part. I'd word it as The Slann/Necron are immune to any fear test for shooting or charging any Chaos/ Tyran, all other test, fall back for breaking or test that use the morale as a save still apply. With a morale of 2 they will stay and fight most of the time, but, since the Slann are so few they would not always stay till the last man in a hopeless battle. They would leave and try to convince the Human, Eldar, and other children of the Galaxy to come and help them beat back Chaos/ Tyrans.