Re: [NetEpic ML] Slann moral:Squat reply

From: dardman <dardman_at_...>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 08:23:57 -0400

"look at the Nemesis MBT
support card, 9 attacks at 3+, -3, +1 to template damage rolls. regen
ability, electrohull, 2+ save... .all for 300 points.... HMMMM thats a real
bargain IMO!!!"

You are right the Praetorians are tough but they go down just like titans do
and sometimes quicker. I haven't seen the new Slann rules but in the attack
stats of the Nemisis are correct you have the weaponry of 4 Shadowsords in
one tank for 300 pts plus the electro hull which is something I think is
good for the tank (protects it from assaults by infantry) and the
regeneration ability. I don't think a Nemisis vs. a Leviathan would be
pleasant for either. Whoever won iniative would kill the other with the
Leviathan having a better chance of survival. We are playtesting the Slann
tonight so I will get to look at the new rules and let you know. As for
Squat pricing of Praetorians maybe 50 pts higher, I have lost my Cyclops in
turn 1 then my Leviathan in turn 2 in the same game and the Colosusus was
next but I won by VPs. I look forward to playing them ( against the Slann)
tonight.
Darius