Re: [NetEpic ML] Imperator

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2000 10:51:28 -0400

Hi!

In all honesty the best tactic is to ignore it and kill of all his ground
troops. He has over a third of his points tied up in this model which means
you can over power his ground forces with superior numbers. Once you do that
he has no troops to take objectives with the Imperator becomes a moot point.

If you persist in taking him out use reavers with multiple close combat
weapons for bonuses and attack from different angles, two titans armed this
way should have enough bonuses to take him done. Doig it by shooting is VERY
difficult.

Peter