Re: Mind Blast

From: Jim Barr <jimebarr_at_...>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2000 05:27:04 -0000

--- In netepic_at_egroups.com, jyrki.saari_at_n... wrote:
> Does the mind blast work against daemons? My default guess is that
it
> doesn't, otherwise no one would use Destroy Daemon since there is
no risk to
> loose the Librarian when using Mind Blast. However, I think it
should be
> explicitly stated in the rules.
>
> Jyrki Saari
>
> -There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and
time is
> money.

Don't know about NE offhand, but in SM2nd, MB didn't work against
robots, demons, or demon-like creatures (wraithguard, eldar dreads,
chaos androids) (but DID against Titans). Destroy Demon worked
against demons and things with bound spirits/demons (like the
wraithguard, chaos androids). By that logic, I always thought it
should affect most of the chaos demon engines, but don't think that
was addressed in the SM2nd stuff.

Jim