RE: [NetEpic ML] Re: Special Cards for Space Marines

From: A J <aaronj_at_...>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 07:21:22 -0500

Ok. That makes sense. So does anyone have any suggestions on how to
combine my forces? Being a Space Marine doesn't have many perks. Even
though the terminators now have a fixed 6 save, that still doesn't save
many of them. I am usually carrying a 1500 pt army ready to play. I am
currently trying to field a combo of Ravenwing, Marauder-Bombers, Warhound
Titans, Predator Tanks, and Vindicators. Anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks!

Aaron