RE: [NetEpic ML] Terminators & transports

From: eivind borgeteien <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 15:11:45 +0200

Thats constructive critisism, and I agree with Rune. To teleport termies may
work in 40K but might be somewhat over the top in netepic. (It would be near
to imposible for IG to defend their precious artillery)

But I still think it should be possible to mount termies in adequate
transports. The termies are quite expencive either way, so I dont think it
would be cheesy.

With a Termiecompany on foot to 650 points, you must bye 4 Rhinosquads for
transport, thats a total of 850 points and 11 VP for the enemy when he
breaks it.

That way the owning player must be real careful how he uses the company.

Eivind