Re: [NetEpic ML] Chaos marine lists

From: <deaconblue3_at_...>
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2000 02:26:44 -0400

As I see it (for what it's worth), Iron Warrior detachments should be
assault troops, dreads, and even siege artillery. Heavy Weapon stands
should form the basics of the infantry, with the assault types filling
out. Heavy assault dreads, and siege dreads should definitely be there.
I can also easily see them having Chaos Bombards as well. That I think
would reflect the style and history of the Iron Warriors.

Josh R

Minister for General Mayhem
"Don't let the bastards grind you down." Gen. Joseph Stilwell