Re: [NetEpic ML] Kel's take on Chaos

From: Kelvin <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2000 13:37:40 +1000

At 07:44 PM 9/3/00 -0700, Warprat wrote:
>Hi Kelvin!

Hi Warprat.

>Again, another excellent idea you've come up with.

Aww shucks <BLUSH>. Thanks.

>The only changes I would make, would be to limit the amount of Marines
>and Marine equipment available to the (IG) Chaos Renegade Army.
>Certainly, the use of Thunderhawks should not be allowed.

Fair enough too. Limiting the number of Chaos Marine units to the Renegade
Army certainly makes sense and will help to keep a more unique character to
the army.

>Thunderhawks, as Special Cards, would be OK (only) in Chaos Marine
>Armies. Daemons and Engines aligned to the same Marine Company's God,
>would be fine too.

Fine. This pretty much what I had in mind. If you buy a Thousand Sons
Company, you can field Tzeench cards. Field the World Eaters, you can take
the Khornate cards, etc.

>That's what I think.

Thanks! The more opinions the better.

One recent thought on the Renegades list to allow them SOME daemonic
representation would be to allow them to buy Lesser Daemon Support Cards as
Special Cards. This way the number of Daemons is very limited but still
allows the Renegades some Daemons to give the Chaos feel. Opinions on this
idea?

-Kelvin....

        When you're feeling down
      remember that you are unique.