Re: [NetEpic ML] Epic WW1

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2000 13:10:51 -0400

Hi!

Your perception may have more to it than you know, according to what I have
read there was a very good chance that Kalishnikov did, base his design on
it, but improved it. The US was more into the rockets and stuff to care
about this weapon until they realized the russian infantryman was better
armed than the GI, and thus the M-16 was born.

Peter