RE: [NetEpic ML] Terminators & transports

From: eivind borgeteien <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 11:14:44 +0200

Hi!

OK. It seems that we can agree that a detachment of 4 teleporting termies
can be included as a specialcard.

Cost 350
BP 3
Morale 1

Concearning the Crusader we can give it 4 bolters to hit on 6+. (I powered
it up to make it more expencive, but 4 bolters works just as well.)

I think we should keep the 2 transport capability, I dont really see what we
can tranport in 3s....?

Eivind