RE: [NetEpic ML] Terminators & transports

From: eivind borgeteien <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 13:27:29 +0200

I can understand your concearn, but to keep things in perspective:

4 termies will cost 350 points
Drop pods with support and deatwind-pods costs 300.
3 t-hawks is also 300 points.

For 300 points you can transport a whole company anywhere on the
battlefield, this is just 4 "kicking" termies in a specialcard.

I dont think you wil see a lot of them....

Eivind