Heretic WWII

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 09:16:16 +0300

I have done some small scale experimenting with Heresy. At least the ground
rules seem to be suitable for WWII wargaming with only small amount of
tinkering. By changing the die type used to d12 will allow me to snatch
armor and penetration values straight from ASL. I will put the result to the
vault for comments when I am done, which will probably take some time.

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is
money.