Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: Iron Warrior votes (LONG)

From: Kelvin <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2000 11:37:15 +1000

At 02:43 PM 9/7/00 -0400, you wrote:

><http://www.egroups.com/mygroups>My Groups |
><http://www.egroups.com/group/netepic>netepic Main Page |
><http://click.egroups.com/1/8150/6/_/7255/_/968351909/>Start a new group!
>
>Hear Hear counldn't have put it better myself, this is why there should be
>new units and their Primarches. Each of the newer armies should be made to
>stand on there own, as for the Iron Warriors, in their fluff, they do own
>there own planet witch they control and defend. And a one shot card can
>not show this.

The one-shot card was used to give a feel for the character of the Legion
while still remaining true to the way the Legions are currently dealt with
in NetEpic. I agree that to give a real feel for the Legions, a one-shot
card is not enough but the Chaos Marine force list I presented as meant
more to allow players to play a Black Crusade rather than a pure Iron
Warriors or Night Lords force.

-Kelvin....

        When you're feeling down
      remember that you are unique.