Iron Warriors

From: Weasel Fierce <septimus__at_...>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 06:48:01 GMT

If we decide to make every chaos legion special with its own army list,
well, here are the votes about the Iron Warriors, we can always argue over
them afterwards, but I suppose they give a pretty good view of what people
want to see (or do not want)

Total people voting: 10

Iron Warrior special ability: