Re: [NetEpic ML] Chaos, lets get going!

From: quester <quester666_at_...>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 06:13:24 -0700 (PDT)

  warprat <warprat_at_...> wrote:

My Groups | netepic Main Page | Start a new group!

was there not a rule at one time that if deamons of different gods got with in 50cm of each other they made a brake test

and if eather of them falled they charged each other and fight cc untill they both pass the test in the end PH. if not there

should be

quester

Hi Peter!

Kelvin has really put together an excellent proposal. I also strongly
agree with the reservations Luca has alerted us to.

I very much like what you have said here, with one exception. That is,
the mixing of forces. This can lead to a lot of cheezy tactics.

I should know, I've cheezed with the best of them. It dosn't matter
what the percentage is, abuse WILL occur. Better just to stop it all
together.

Now if both sides agree to mixing armies, I've got NO problem with that.
Heck, mixing can be a lot of fun.

What does everyone else think?

Warprat ;)

Peter Ramos wrote:

> [eGroups] My Groups | netepic Main Page | Start a new
> group!
>
> Hi!
>
> Now that I'm back lets bring together all the nice stuff being thrown
> around for chaos.
>
> First I favor Kelvin's organizational structure as follows:
>
> I. Traitor legions
>
> Here we will have the standard ones like world eaters and other as
> well as the ones Kelvin brought. Each Legion has a special card and a
> patron (or lack thereof). Extra primarchs and such can be optional
> units.
>
> We must strictly mention what support will be available keeping in
> mind the strength and balances of chaos (no long range weapons no
> heavy artilllery).
>
> At the heart of the legions is the primarch, support cards are added
> in the usual way.
>
> II. Demonic Hordes
>
> This is mainly demons and supernatural beasts like minotaurs and such,
> as well as demon engines.
>
> These minions will have little if any support outside their "hordes"
>
> III. Renegades
>
> This is a mix of a small amount of demonic hordes and mainly IG
> forces, actually I would strongly recommend using Jyrki's planetary
> defense force list to represent them since these guys are
> "substandard" as compared to IG.
>
> I guess in general some general restrictions as to how to mix these
> forces should be in place, for example traitor legions should not mix
> with anything except some minor demonic horde component, but never
> renengades. In fact renegades and traitor legions should never mix and
> demonic hordes could be "shared" by both in small (25%) packages.
>

> Before fleshing out each part I'd like some input on these, if the
> general categories are accepted, then we can hammer out each in turn
> to what goes or stays or changes.
>
> Peter

"Is it time to play?"