Re: Chaos, lets get going!

From: Luca Lettieri <magnus_at_...>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 17:14:18 -0000

> First I favor Kelvin's organizational structure as follows:
>
> I. Traitor legions
>
> II. Demonic Hordes
>
> III. Renegades

If handled properly this should hopefully preserve game balance.

Just one thing though: since Chaos Marines are essentially marines,
we should probably start from the SM army list (and the four big
legions) and work from there. As a matter of fact, we could probably
develop loyal and traitor marine chapters at the same time, since
we're essentially speaking about "vanilla" marines with a tweak here
and there.

For my part, I'd like to see chaos marines retain the CC orientation
they currently have, since this is historically true of any chaos
army.

Luca Lettieri