Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: Chaos, lets get going!

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 15:56:50 -0400

Hi!

Unfortunately GW never specified what COULD be gotten. Your assumption could be correct as well as those who assume that it was a more restriced selection. Thats why we need to specify without doubt what can and cannot be purchased as support.

Leave it to GW to make a mess and us to clean it up!

Peter