RE: [NetEpic ML] Imperator troops, save vs Squat rad bomb

From: <siggi_at_...>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 09:25:57 -0000

Hi!

The Titan will lose 1 shield if the mod is -1. As for the special markers
the datacard identyfies locations where threy are exposed.

As far as I know the Imperitor has the only Datacard which identifyes
location where you place troops and if they can fire or not. (Check the
ref)

ps If you use the Imperitor you have to use the datacard, to simplify
gameplay becouse the Imperitor can be boarded...

Siggi