Re: [NetEpic ML] Imperator troops, save vs Squat rad bomb

From: quester <quester666_at_...>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 04:48:21 -0700 (PDT)

  Weasel Fierce <septimus__at_...> wrote:

My Groups | netepic Main Page | Start a new group!

you all need to look at the fireing ports on some of the IFV in use today, theres no way to shoot at the troops inside without shooting through the armor. there like the charma without the gun hanging out so much.

Quester

>Hi!
>
>Looked at the datacard and you are absolutely correct, I'd take your
>interpretation of which are affected, if they are in firing positions and
>shields down then they may be affected.

i assume that this interpretation would also apply to transported troops in
raiders / rhinos etc.
Since they are not in a firing position (transported troopers cannot shoot
out) they would not get hit...otherwise, it would be rather wild as you
would get a chance to hit the infantry, and if the hit blew the vehicle they
would get a chance to get killed again.

"Is it time to play?"