Re: [NetEpic ML] the wimpy rad bomb

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 19:30:44 -0400

Hi!

<graon> Come on guys! Please play nice.

Seldom have I seen such a touchy issue, remember its just a game. Everyones opinion counts, even when you don't like them.

Keep on the discussions if you like but please knock off the attacks. This is to no one in particular, but I think several people have been less than civil.

Be nice.

Peter

  You seem to misundestand all the rules, so the fit your cheeze brain, I have never read as much bull from member of this grooup, since you took to writing to it.

  Get a life.