help needed

From: Weasel Fierce <septimus__at_...>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 05:48:38 GMT

Hi there...I am starting to consider developing a modern-day skirmish
wargame which is going to be called World War 2000.

I need a lot of information about modern armies however (My knowledge lies
mainly with WW1 and WW2)

The stuff I need about as many countries as possible are:

Relative quality, training and motivation of army.

Squad sizes and organisations of various units.

Various special units (engineers etc.) and special forces.

Weapons used (assault rifles, sniper rifles, SMG's (if any), rocket
launchers, grenades, machine guns (light, medium and ehavy) etc.

Quite basically anything related to infantry combat.

If ANYONE of you guys out there has such information (i know there are a
numbe rof military types present on these lists) PLEASE help me. It doesnt
matter what country you have info about