Re: New EpiCentre Site

From: Steven <snew11_at_...>
Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2000 04:25:51 -0000

Hi Tzeentch,

The new site looks great and is easy to use too. Just a couple of
things I noticed were:

These were under NetEpic 4.0 revised,
1)The Titan Legions, Defenders of the Imperium, and Slaan PDFs are
empty. The Docs are there though.
2)The Plague Tower in the Praetorians section has the CAF listed as
+8 instead of the +12 it should be.

Can we get the Praetorian templates put in the playaids section with
the Titans?

You did a great job. Good work.

SNEW