Site Updates

From: Tzeentch <tzeentch666_at_...>
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2000 17:46:30 -0700

A few things:

Fixed the Praetorians file to reflect the +12 CAF from Plague Towers in both
the PDF and DOC.
Checked the links and didn't see anything wrong, none of the links should be
broken.
Adeptus Titanicus still offline until I get more space.
Main EpiCentre site replaced tonight with the new site.
I'll try to get the new Praetorian templates and stuff added. But if its not
in the File section of Egroups I don't have it.

In other news if you're a Shadowrun fan look for my work in Matrix. With
other material being in Target: Matrix and future books!

Kenneth
"Targeting people who are less internet savvy than current AOL subscribers
may sound like a great strategy, but we have yet to see if those people
actually exist."
     -BBSpot