Re: [NetEpic ML] Slann defeated! (By a one time only mistake...)

From: warprat <warprat_at_...>
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2000 22:51:00 -0700

Hi Darius!

My playing group has been uneasy about the Slann army for a while now.
The Slann have, at least in the past, needed ballancing. Frankly, we're
waiting for other groups to play test them, before we spend our money
and time.

1) What is the number of wins and loses, and ties playing the Slann?
We would like to see somewhat equal numbers of wins and loses.

2) I noticed in your post that some armies did not have as much success
with the Slann, as did other armies. Do you think this is player
caused, or a weakness in the Slann rules? If there is a weakness in the
rules, maybe it IS time to revise?

But hey, my group dosn't have ANY experience playing this army, so I'd
like to hear from anyone who has an opinion.

Comments anyone?

Warprat ;)