Slann Necron

From: hellreich <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 21:01:11 -0400

Peter I need to ask why and when were the Necron Assult given the warp jump? I think this is to much power for them since they do recive a 4+ regen roll when not killed in colse combat, this should help them reach the enemy just fine. By given them the warp jump a point increase is needed. I'd given the Exodus Warp walkers to keep the Slann and Exodus in tune with each other the better race making it into mech and titan jumping abllity while the lower race only mastering man jumps. If we are going to give the Necron this then they should be limited like the Exodus and not allowed to jump past 40cm. Now for point cost lets just look at the two units Warp Walkers 6 models +4 CAF and a 25cm weapon for 250pts thats 41.6 pts a model with only a 6+ save not fixed, only jump 40cm, can only be bought as support card no company. Necron assult 5 models +5 CAF no range weapon 200pts 40pts a model with a 6+ save can self repair on 4+ except in close combat, can warp jump unlimited depending on rolls, but will make a 60cm jump with little or no harm. to me the necron unit comes out to be 300pts and the company come in at 900 pts.