Slann probable change.

From: peter ramos <ramospeter_at_...>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 09:05:52 EDT

Hi!

It seems that some of the ideas I put in have favor amongst the slann
players. Can the major slann players agree on the following:

1. Scarabs cards get fused with necron assault, their stats costs and
everything else stays the same

2. they keep their warp jump with the rules already in place for slann mechs

I have to agree with Rune that we need to stop making changes, I think the
Slann are where they need to be and local house rules can patch things to
taste. the above are pretty minor changes, actually more like clarifications
since most have used the jump rules anyway.

Is this acceptable?

It seems this will be the last change since no complaints about other units
have arisen amongst the slann players.

Let me know what everyone thinks.