Necron changes

From: hellreich <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 21:34:48 -0400

Just one last thing is bugging me about the Necron Infantry, HOW MUCH THEY CHANGED. Version 1.0 Necron assult squad Move 10cm, 6+fixed save, +2CAF, weapon CC missiles, Nul field, no morale, self repair even in CC, warp jump 350pts. Necron Radiers squad 10cm, 6+ fixed save, +1 CAF, Guass Flayer 50cm, TH 5+, no TSM, Nul field, no morale, self repair even in CC 300pts. Version 2.0 Raiders were dropped down to 250pts, CAF was up to +2, repair was dropped from CC. Assult were dropped to 300pts, self repair was removed from CC. Still Rune wanted more, Peter gave, Version 3.0 Assult and Raiders got increase in move it was upped to 15cm, Raiders went up to +3 CAF, Assult went up to +5 Caf way to high for either one. Like the original stats at the new cost is fine by me, but this much increase is to much. Version 4.0 Rune wants bigger Companies of Necron at lower cost, Original Companies were 2 squads, Raiders cost 600pts, Assult 700pts, Rune gets them New Companies are 3 squads but now some how cost change got me I don't understand this one, Raiders 750pts, Assult 600pts. I would just like for someone anyone to explain how a squad gets better stats but the price gets cheaper to buy, I'm sure SM terminators would love to have there teloport back and heck for 1000pts they should have it by almeans, Heck I think SM should be able to have whole bike companies, 3 squads one HQ, lets see 125pts per squad so 375 pts for company HQ if free right! this would balance out the Marines against the Slann. Any other Ideas?