Typos and the ugly things they do.

From: peter ramos <ramospeter_at_...>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 13:51:28 EDT

Hi!

Well, it seems the latest barrage against the slann may have been initiated
by another one of those crappy typos. No doubt we need to go over this and
With Daniel's help I will do so shortly.

For now if you see something in the rules that looks "not right" just speak
up and post it.

I own the original rulebooks for this purpose, but I would like to know if
poeple have White Dwarf magazine from the space marine era, for the stats on
some of those things, like fliers and such, mind you there were a lot more
articles on strategy and battle reports, but I only need those few with
actual stats.

Contact me if you have them and can scan them for me.