Re: forge world newsletter

From: Steven <snew11_at_...>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 12:53:28 -0000

I finally got my Warmonger! It took about a dozen emails and finally
got answered by Jervis himself. Although, on that, I was just CCd on
an internal email to Thomas Webster-Deakin. I did get an appology
from him though.

I'm not very happy with the level of service from either, US or UK,
Games Workshops I've dealt with. But, if you stay on them, things
usually get taken care of. It always seems like they really want to
help, though. Great people, just bumbling.

 Both the Fanatic orders I've placed had Games Workshop receipts and
boxes so that's why I mentioned that.

SNEW

  --- In netepic_at_egroups.com, eivind borgeteien
<eivind.borgeteien_at_i...> wrote:
> Well...
> I belive it when I see it. I ordered my Warmongertitan at least a
month ago,
> but haven't seen it yet. Has anyone gotten theirs?
>
> Eivind

letter , I
> thought you may find this interesting...
>
> "Tony has been slaving away over a hot modelling knife to produce
some
> more new scenery for Epic 40K and he has nearly finished a series of
> complete gothic styled Imperial buildings. Pictures to follow as
soon as
> possible."
>
> Bob DeAngelis

> This message has been scanned by F-Secure Anti-Virus for Microsoft
Exchange.