RE: [Net Epic ML] other ork big guns

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 20:24:02 -0400

Hi!

Who snitched!!! the secret is out, Kelvin and me are two different people,
crap and I always told chicks I was from Australia and I was cool, oh
well.....

Seriously though if you are refer to the hopsplat gun and tractor gun on a
carriage, yes Kelvin is correct and we have rules for those too.

Peter

Hi Quester.

>any chance of getting rules for the other ork light guns that GW made in
>there big gun pack i thank there a lifta dropa and a tracka cannon

I'm not Peter (funny that) but we already have rules for the Traktor
Kannon. For the little Lifta Droppa, you could make it the same rules as
the Lifta Droppa on the Mekboy Speedsta, but with only 50cm range (less
power to run it). 5 of them for 150 or 200 pts? One Lifta Droppa Speedsta
is 100 points.

-Kelvin....