Squats/praetorians

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 12:19:23 +0300

In the Behemoth description it is said that the rail gun is in turret but it
isn't stated in the notes section of the stats (p7).

Hit location and damage tables for Colossus and Behemoth are missing.

In the squat list the force dome special rules (p5) are still a bit unclear
on the subject of Vortex & Warp Hunter and wave serpent affecting them.
Since shielded models are immune to Warp Hunter, but a Vortex missile knocks
down all shields I recommend altering the wording as follows:

1.A force dome is immune to a Warp Hunter attack but a Vortex missile
nullifies it.

2.Wave serpent wave nullifies a force dome if it scores a hit against the
dome. A moving wave serpent must stop if it fails to nullify the force dome.

It should be mentioned in p8 that Squat superheavies (Hearthlord, Hellfury
and Land Train engine) use the superheavy damage table like all other
superheavies. If Peter allows me to do it, I could make the optional damage
tables for these.

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is
money.