Re: 4.0 IG/TG/PDF lists

From: Eivind Borgeteien <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 18:25:28 -0000

--- In netepic_at_egroups.com, "peter ramos" <ramospeter_at_h...> wrote:

--->Hi
I have encountered a discrepancy in the rules regarding warpmisiles.
In the titans book it says that a titan has to use a specialcard-slot
to mount a warpmissile/vortexmissile. This is OK, but the regular IG
can take the deathstrike tactical missilelauncher as a supportcard
and mount 3 warpmissiles. Is it supposed to be like that?

If not, i suggest we either let the titans use the warp/
vortexmissiles without having to spend a specialcard-slot, or make
the deathstrike a specialcard.

According to the fluff are these missiles quite rare, so I am leaning
towards this.

Eivind

Hi!

> I am currently going over the lists with Daniel and this is the
kind of
> thing we need, since we are doing it to eliminate typos and
omissions.

> You are right about the helion the +2 damage was omitted.
>
> Peter
>

> >From: jyrki.saari_at_n...
> >To: netepic_at_egroups.com
> >Subject: [NetEpic ML] 4.0 IG/TG/PDF lists
> >Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 11:17:32 +0300
> >
> >I read through the lists and compared them to 3.0 lists (save the
PDF which