Re: [NetEpic ML] RE: [Net Epic ML] other ork big guns

From: Kelvin <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 11:50:37 +1000

At 08:58 PM 19-10-00 -0400, Hellreich wrote:
>You forgot the shaved head and of the stuffed Kroxigor LOL :-), and that
>bozo from the animal planet running around with his wife chasing animals
>around the bush *Crocodile Hunter*.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! RUN! BLOODY CROCODILE HUNTER! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

What a moron he is. Just for the record, the Crocodile Hunter is despised
and ridiculed here in Aus. We can't stand the wanker. He's a national
embarrassment. Much like our Prime Minister, little John Howard <shudder>.

-Kelvin....

     I have spoken to God and he said
    "The end is around here somewhere.
     Have you looked under the couch?"