RE: [NetEpic ML] RE: [Net Epic ML] RE: [Net Epic ML] other ork bi g guns

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 09:57:40 +0300

I think it is about the same way everywhere in the media society we have
today, although USA is the prime (and leading) example of this. I'm kinda
happy next to nobody (at least in the media circles) has heard about Finland
in there. I guess it would be about snow and reindeers, and maybe a couple
of polar bears even though the closest ones live in Greenland. Add some
mobile phones, midnight sun, people who never speak or show any feelings
whatsoever and stir. Serve in a TV "document" with Koskenkorva vodka and you
are all set. ;-)