Re: wraithguards

From: quester <quester666_at_...>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 22:06:14 -0000

--- In netepic_at_egroups.com, "Weasel Fierce" <septimus__at_h...> wrote:

> >In my SM renegade supplement, eldar wraithguard stats
> >gives CC = +4 .
> >Why netepic rules gives +1 only ??
>
> I think a +4 is way too wild.
> In 40K the wraithboyz cant beat assault marines or veterans. They
are tough
> but not very dangerous in melee.

>what? they have a 5 ws to a MS 4 and a MS standerd weapons will only
  get through their aromr on a roll of 6 on a D6 and that will give
them a wound 1/3 of the time, bump them off their feet 1/3 of the time
or suck them into the worp 1/3 of the time with a 1 in 6 chance of
taking each mini in 2in. with them
and there not Dangerous in Melee
LOL
the +4 was to take this all in their hard to kill
and in RT way back when, they were 300 PT combat gods