RE: [NetEpic ML] Re: wraithguards

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 10:13:34 +0300

[snip]

Exsqueeze me? Wraithguard in RT???? I thought they were 2nd edition stuff.
Were the rules in a WD and if so, could anybody scan the article for me?
they had power gloves, chin fist, and a cat. or flamer they were as tall as
a squat and looked like a eldar dreadnough there in one of the main rule
books and may not be called Wraithguard. i have 15 minis of them and i now
use them as robots,for our house rules

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is
money.

To unsubscribe send! e-mail to: netepic-unsubscribe_at_egroups.com

Ah, Spirit Warriors. The type you have was called Ghost warrior.