Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: wraithguards

From: quester <quester666_at_...>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 13:41:22 -0700 (PDT)

  Weasel Fierce <septimus__at_...> wrote:

>sorry your wrong becouse the guard is not a non-moving tank and it has a WS
>and you get no Bonus

Hmmm, I never thought that this rule only applied against non-moving
vehicles.
However, it does apply against dreadnoughts so I cant see why it wouldnt
w0rk on the wraithies

they changed the rule in one of the WD s or journals and it does not work on dreads any more how do you have time to find a week spot on a sute of armor thats trying to kill you. you also have to pass a fear test to attack "tanks" and also a (I) test if any Vehicles is moving faster then 10 in per turn you may get run over

this is to show how hard it is to H to H a tank this was all something Andy Chambers did up about 6 years ago

http://profiles.msn.com.

eGroups Sponsor

"Is it time to play?"