Re: [NetEpic ML] Netdirtside

From: peter ramos <ramospeter_at_...>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 12:39:06 EDT

Hi!

Bobby, I actually may have already done this some time ago. I have a file
that completely converts all troops from the epic universe into DSII rules,
plus original rules for alien psychology and rules for titans that stem from
the rules for modular vehicles in DSII.

Everything is there, all old units and new ones, plus all titan types and
weapons. The whole manual is about 270 pages. I did all the vehicles in a
table format that follows how they list vehicle profiles in DSII

Also I included modified rules for infantry to better represent the varying
troop types in epic.

Tell me where to send the file to and i'll get it to you quickly at some
point today. I'd like any input you have on these conversions.

Peter